Audio Typist Job Description Sample
We are looking for an Audio Typist to join our busy team.
As the main point of contact between client and company, you will need to be professional at all times and work well under pressure. You must have extensive experience in audio typing, as well as a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Audio Typist Responsibilities:
- Typing up dictated audio files from clients
- Editing and proofreading documents
- Liaising with clients via telephone and email
- Managing client expectations
- Meeting deadlines
Audio Typist Requirements:
- Previous experience as an audio typist
- Extensive knowledge of audio typing software
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Frequently Asked Questions:
What does an Audio Typist do?
An Audio Typist is responsible for transcribing audio files from clients and editing and proofreading documents. They may also be required to liaise with clients via telephone and email, as well as manage expectations and meet deadlines.
What skills are required to be an Audio Typist?
To be an effective Audio Typist, you must have extensive experience in audio typing, as well as strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Additionally, you must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines consistently. You should also have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
What other similar job description samples are there for an Audio Typist?
Other similar job description samples include; Administrative Assistant, Receptionist and Copywriter. Each of these positions may require similar skills and experience to those required for an Audio Typist