Associate Dentist Job Description
We are looking to hire an experienced Associate Dentist to perform routine and complex dental procedures on patients according to their oral health needs and cosmetic concerns.
As an Associate Dentist, you should be able to effectively use all dental instruments and equipment without injuring patients and ensure that health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
Associate Dentist Responsibilities:
- Carry out dental treatment including routine cleanings, extractions, dental fillings, cavity, and tooth decay treatments, teeth whitening, bonding, and applications of dental crowns, caps, and veneers.
- Utilizing X-rays and computer-generated imaging to assist with examinations.
- Follow all practice policies and procedures
- Maintain standards of sterilisation and cross infection
- Treat patients with empathy and understanding
- Aid in the care of patients
- Accurately maintain dental records;
Associate Dentist Requirements:
- Minimum 1year UK experience
- 2 Clinical reference within last 2yrs
- Personable, positive, and enthusiastic
- Excellent clinical skills
- Indemnity certificate
- CPR certificate within last 12 months
- GDC registration with active NHS performer number
- Degree certificate.