Art Teacher Job Description
We are looking for a creative art teacher to deliver high-quality, rigorous lessons that drive achievement and inspire a love of learning that extends beyond the classroom.
Art Teacher Responsibilities:
- Preparing lessons on Art history
- Teaching students to draw and sketch using various sketching techniques.
- Providing instruction for colouring, painting, and shading using numerous art methods.
- Evaluating assignments and projects assigned to the students.
- Maintaining and managing art inventory
- Preparing student’s reports as per the grade level.
- Organising field trips
- Attending faculty and parent-teacher meetings.
- Actively promote the safety and welfare of our children and young people
- Work with colleagues, students and families to develop a strong school community
Art Teacher Requirements:
- Qualified to degree level or above
- Prior experience as an art teacher.
- Demonstrated excellence in a variety of art techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding planning and problem-solving skills.