Applications Engineer Job Description
We are looking for an experienced applications engineer to join our software engineering team.
As an applications engineer, you should demonstrate advanced software development skills and extensive experience in determining clients' software needs
Applications Engineer Responsibilities:
- Gathering information from customers on their needs and designing the software to match their desires
- Designing all pieces of the program and analysing how they will fit together
- Creating different diagrams and models that programmers may need for each application
- Making sure the software continues to work properly after maintenance and testing
- Take notes of all aspects of the application for future upgrades and maintenance
- Collaborating on software development projects with the engineering, sales, and customer services departments.
- Generating ideas for software innovation based on market trends.
Applications Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as an applications engineer.
- Advanced proficiency in programming languages, such as Java, SQL, .NET, and C.
- Extensive experience in deploying, optimizing, and maintaining software.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional customer services and interpersonal skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.