Application Support Engineer Job Description
We are seeking a knowledgeable application support engineer to monitor and maintain the efficiency of our software applications.
As application support engineer, your duties will include reporting to our senior software engineering team, collaborating with colleagues, and performing successful code migration. You will also be required to provide IT support to our clients.
Application Support Engineer Responsibilities:
- Provide software application support under the supervision of the Senior Engineer.
- Perform analyses on software application functionality and suggesting improvements.
- Ensure effective front end and back end functionality of applications.
- Consult with the software development team, internal users, and clients to improve application performance.
- Manage code migration across environments to ensure continued and synchronized functionality.
- Establish the root causes of application errors
- Provide front end support to clients and colleagues in other departments.
Application Support Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in software engineering, computer science, information technology, information systems, computer engineering, or similar.
- Demonstrable experience as an application support engineer in a related field.
- Ability to manage code migration, document configuration changes, and monitor performance.
- Knowledge of Advanced Encryption Standards (AES).
- Ability to keep up with innovation in application design.
- Exceptional communication skills.