Application Architect Job Description
We are seeking a results-driven application architect to lead our application development team.
As application architect, You will be consulting with senior business managers on application requirements, incorporating desired functionalities into application development plans, and supervising application development stages.
Application Architect Responsibilities:
- Define and implement application architecture
- Develop software solutions and strategy to meet the architectural goals and needs of a client
- Liaise with programmers and software development team to design and implement an architectural system
- Design the interface between multiple applications, databases, and middleware systems
- Provide technical support and training of an organization’s IT personnel to ensure high level of business performance
- Carry out assessments to identify operational limitations and gaps in functional coverage
- Upgrade architectural systems and software life cycle to ensure improved processes
- Monitor the performance of architectural systems to ensure fluid interaction between components
- Design applications according to specific architectural design to improve overall system performance
Application Architect Requirements:
- Degree in computer science with a specialization in software engineering, application development, or similar.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as an application architect, preferably in a related industry.
- Highly proficient in programming languages, such as SQL, Java, C, and .NET.
- Extensive experience in aligning application development with business needs..
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.