Android Developer Job Description
We are searching for an experienced android developer to create novel apps that meet the needs of our target audience.
As an android developer, you should demonstrate proficiency in one of the mainstream programming languages, and a sound understanding of the traditional product life cycle.
Android Developer Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Android Developer Requirements:
- Degree in software development, computer science, or similar.
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Prior experience as an android developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.