Analytics Manager Job Description
We are seeking a tech-savvy analytics manager to plan and oversee our business intelligence and analytics strategies.
As analytics manager, You will work with a team of digital analysts to extract and interpret raw data to derive valuable insights for our customers, develop and implement analytics solutions, track key performance metrics to improve business performance and present monthly reports to senior management.
- Understand business needs and objectives
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting
- Define company-wide metrics and relevant data sources
- Select, configure and implement analytics solutions
- Lead and develop a team of data analysts
- Oversee all analytics operations to correct discrepancies and ensure quality
- Extract reports from multiple sources (e.g. operations, IT, customer feedback)
- Build systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
- Keep abreast of industry news and trends
- Degree in analytics, computer science, or related field..
- 3 - 5 years' experience in an Analytics Manager position or similar role is required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and time-management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Analytics.
- Proficient in business intelligence tools, software, and dashboards.