Administrator Job Description
We are looking for a responsible Administrator to organise our company’s day-to-day operations. You will provide clerical support to our managers and employees and coordinate all daily administrative activities.
- Welcoming visitors
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to email and preparing documents
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule
- Purchasing office supplies
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Proven experience as an Administrator, Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with office equipment, including printers and fax machines
- Experience with office management tools (MS Office software, in particular)
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
Frequently Asked Questions:
What does an Administrator do?
The main duty of an administrator is to provide support to employees and customers. An administrator might work in an office setting, or they might be responsible for managing a team of employees in a larger organisation.
What skills are required to be an Administrator?
To be an effective administrator, you must have an excellent understanding of office systems and procedures, as well as strong communication skills. You should also be able to work well under pressure and have the ability to multitask.
What other similar job description samples are there for an Administrator?
Other similar job description samples include; Receptionist, Office Manager, Customer Service Representative, and Sales Associate.