Analyst Job Description Template | Jobibo
We are looking for a dedicated actuarial analyst to join our team. The actuarial analyst will be responsible for performing actuarial calculations and developing models to support the company’s risk management and product development functions.
Actuarial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Using advanced statistics and modelling to understand data.
- Assisting actuaries with technical support and analysis.
- Producing reports on analysis findings.
- Identifying liabilities and risks.
- Helping to design and price insurance policies.
- Verifying data sources.
- Identifying new sources of data.
- Developing processes for improved data analysis and reporting.
- Research and recommend new products and services
Actuarial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, actuarial science or a related field
- 3 years of experience performing actuarial calculations and developing models
- Knowledge of SAS, Excel, and VBA
- Strong math skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills