Accounts Receivable Manager Job Description Template
Our company are looking to hire an experienced Accounts Receivable Manager. The Accounts Receivable Manager will be responsible for the accounts receivable function and will be required to manage a team of account receivable clerks.
- Implementing deadlines for invoicing and payment collection.
- Monitoring the invoicing and money collection processes.
- Ensuring the timely collection of payments.
- Negotiating with customers in cases when non-payment occurs.
- Preparing monthly feedback reports on payment collections.
- Keeping records of invoices, deposits, and all correspondence regarding payment collection.
- Supervising a team of account receivable clerks and providing guidance and support when needed.
- Degree in accounting or finance.
- At least 2 years of experience as accounts receivable manager or similar role.
- The ability to work accurately and independently.
- Experience with accounting software such as Quickbooks and General Ledger and advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- An eye for detail along with excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Strong time and people management skills.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the average salary of an Accounts Receivable Manager?
Accounts Receivable Manager jobs advertised on Jobibo have an average salary of £34,200 per annum. However, salaries can vary depending on experience and location.
What skills are required to be an Accounts Receivable Manager?
Some of the skills required to be an Accounts Receivable Manager include; excellent communication and interpersonal skills, good organisation and time management skills, the ability to work well under pressure, experience in accounts receivable or a similar role.
What other related job descriptions are there to an Accounts Receivable Manager?
Other similar job description samples to an Accounts Receivable Manager include; Accounts Supervisor and Book Keeper