Accounts Receivable Clerk Job Description Sample
Our company are looking to hire an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk to provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of invoices.
As Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will be responsible for maintaining up-to-date records of invoices and receipts, reconciling daily sales, preparing reports and assisting with collections.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Degree in Accountancy or similar related field.
- A high degree of accuracy
- Great attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to calculate and manage accounting figures
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Comfort working with budgets, payroll, revenue, and forecasting
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the average salary of an Accounts Receivable Clerk?
Accounts Receivable Clerk jobs advertised on Jobibo have an average salary of £21,526 per annum. However, salaries can vary depending on experience and location.
What skills are required to be an Accounts Receivable Clerk?
Some of the skills required to be an Accounts Receivable Clerk include : A high degree of accuracy, great attention to detail, strong customer service skills and ability to calculate and manage accounting figures.
What other related job descriptions are there to an Accounts Receivable Clerk?
Other similar job description samples to an Accounts Receivable Clerk include; Accounts Payable Clerk