Accounts Payable Manager Job Description Sample
Our company are looking to hire an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to join our team.
As our Accounts Payable Manager, you will be responsible for managing and supervising the accounts payable team. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all invoices are paid in a timely and accurate manner. Furthermore, you will be required to resolve any discrepancies that may arise.
The ideal candidate for this position will have previous experience managing an accounts payable team and have a strong understanding of accounting principles and practices.
- Overseeing routine department activities to ensure that they are completed accurately and on time.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial, employee, and client records.
- Setting and facilitating the achievement of department objectives.
- Filing and retrieving corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Completing forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Previous experience managing an accounts payable team.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to resolve discrepancies in a timely and efficient manner
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the average salary of an Accounts Payable Manager?
Accounts Payable Manager jobs advertised on Jobibo have an average salary of £40,000 per annum. However, salaries can vary depending on experience and location.
What skills are required to be an Accounts Payable Manager?
Some of the skills required to be an Accounts Payable Manager include excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to resolve discrepancies in a timely and efficient manner, and previous experience managing an accounts payable team.
What other related job descriptions are there to an Accounts Payable Manager?
Other similar job description samples to an Accounts Payable Manager include; Accounts Receivable Manager and Accounts Payable Clerk