Accounting Associate Job Description Sample
Our company are looking to hire an experienced Accounting Associate to join our team. As our Accounting Associate, you will be responsible for preparing and recording financial transactions, maintaining financial records and assisting with month-end close process.
In order to be successful in this role, you should have previous experience as an accounting associate and be familiar with accounting software. You should also be detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines.
- Compiling and reviewing financial information.
- Preparing financial forms, documents, and reports.
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and financial statements.
- Assisting with tax filings, accounts receivables, accounts payable, and payroll processing.
- Maintaining financial records.
- Identifying and resolving errors in financial reports.
- Other duties as required.
- Degree in accounting, finance, or a related field preferred.
- Previous experience as an accounting associate or bookkeeper.
- Familiarity with accounting software, such as QuickBooks.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices.
- Detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the average salary of an accounting associate?
accounting associate jobs advertised on Jobibo have an average salary of £41,000 per annum. However, salaries can vary depending on experience and location.
What skills are required to be an accounting associate?
Some skills that are required to be an accounting associate include: excellent organisation skills, attention to detail, being able to work under pressure and to deadlines, good communication skills and teamwork.
What other similar job description samples are there to an accounting associate?
Other similar job description samples to an accounting associate include; bookkeeper, payroll officer, accounts receivable clerk and accounts payable clerk.